Sunday, April 12, 2009

Temporarily Offline

We had a great time in Paris, and even though we had an internet connection, we were so busy we didn't really have time to post.  I feel kind of silly now having packed a small suitcase of toys, when Little Geek Girl spent the trip walking and playing all over Paris and then drawing or reading with us when we were in the apartment.  Unfortunately, one of us came back with an intestinal bug, so things have been moving slowly in Geekworld.  The comical thing is that I had been hesitant to go to Africa without getting all the shots and food poisoning strikes in Paris.

We arrived in the US Thursday night and we're getting ready to move to the apartment today.  Yesterday I picked up some airbeds from some friends, but, we still need lighting, so LGG and I will make a trip to IKEA.  We haven't had a chance to set up telephone or internet service, so I'll be offline except for when I go to the library or Panera Bread for free wifi.  

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and thoughts.  We'll be back soon.  

No comments: