Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's raining. Again. A lot. Today we had some lightning and thunder and hail.

January and February were relatively mild. Cold, but not too much rain or snow. I know in the second half of March and April we had days without rain or snow, but they were few and far between. This past weekend we had moderate Spring-like weather, but yesterday and today the cold and rain have returned.

I've been fortunate to live in sunny places in the past, so all this rain and gloom is kind of new to me. I think it is definitely affecting my mood. I have no motivation to finish unpacking the last bits of stuff or to cook anything interesting. And how are we suppose to meet the neighbor kids at the playground when the playground is never dry?

Sunday down by the lake:

Our window sill today (Tuesday):

No comments: