Friday, January 9, 2009

In the cockpit

Another trip related photo. Here's Little Geek Girl in the cockpit of the plane from D.C. to SFO. They asked her if she wanted to say anything into the intercom, but she was too shy to say anything but "hi".


Note: On this trip I was assigned the aisle seat in the bulkhead row and Zürich Daddy Geek and LGG were four rows back with aisle and middle seats. While ZDG and LGG were in the cockpit I was settling into my seat. When the guy came to take the window seat in my row (we knew no one was assigned for the middle seat) I asked him if he would be willing to take the aisle seat four rows back so our family could sit together. He said no problem and he liked the aisle seat anyways. When ZDG came, I told him that we had traded and he should go thank the guy. Well, when he went to thank the guy, he said that I had told him he had to switch. Based on our previous experience on the train to Lugano you might think I'm a bully, but really, I asked him nicely.

No comments: