Sunday, July 6, 2008

The giraffe dress

Yesterday I hosted a lunch for a friend who's about to have her third baby.  While the moms ate and chatted, ZDG, LGG and the rest of the guest of honor's family went swimming at a small lake to the north of Zürich.  

LGG's favorite animal is the giraffe.  Recently ZDG's mom and sister's family went to Walt Disney World and found this lovely giraffe dress.  And since it's been a while, we thought we'd also post a family portrait.  Yes, we're still using the computer to take pictures.  Yes, we're going to buy a new camera soon.  Maybe next weekend.  Since today is Sunday and we can't shop, we'll have to go swimming.


1 comment:

Twelfthknit said...

Thanks for dropping by. I am going to sit with my husband and think of all the 'what if' questions in time for my next appointment. At the moment he is out of the country at a conference. I *really* want to call him and cry down the phone but that wouldn't be fair, he would only want to come home. My son was with me today, so although I was upset I managed not to lose it completely- even though he is 21 I don't want him worrying about me...oh well - back to the beer!!