Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random bits II

I'm back from Utrecht. I got to spend some time wandering the city, mostly while looking for a bank, and it's certainly pretty. I got to wondering about the glut of bikes on the streets: does the Dutch government issue bikes to all its citizens? There certainly seemed to be enough of them, and most were of a very similar design. I'm kidding of course, just trying to get across how many bikes there were - lots and lots. Utrecht makes Davis look like LA.

Unfortunately, I'm back with a cold, so that's annoying. I slept most of today. Feeling somewhat better, but still not great.

Big news from the Geek household: LGG has two new molars! Her bottom "6-year" molars have erupted - her first permanent teeth. She was very excited, so we called my parents tonight to share.

No comments: