Saturday, August 30, 2008

Random cool idea found online

Here's a really cool idea I found at random via digg. Someone in the US tied a disposable camera to a sidewalk bench with a note inviting people to take pictures with it. He then returned later, picked up the camera, developed the film, and posted the pictures online on his blog. I particularly like the ones of the little girl with her mom(?) and the dog in the bandana.

What a great idea! I wonder what would happen if we did something like that at our neighborhood bus stop?

Of course, being the obsessive Geek that I am, I clicked through all the photos and then used one of them to figure out where the pictures were taken (rather than taking the easy way out and looking at the index page for the blog). I'm not going to tell you -- have fun working it out.

1 comment:

Global Librarian said...

I knew right where it was based upon the store in the background. One of my closest friends lives in Atlanta and my all-time favorite Thai restaurant is just down the street (http://www.surinofthailand.com/).

Great. Now you've got me jonesing for Thai food with no way to adequately quench my need. Thanks a lot!