Friday, May 22, 2009

The last place you look...

You know that silly saying, "You always find something in the last place you look"?  Well, that was the case for us.

The weather has been gorgeous and we definitely need to take the bikes out for a spin.  Little Geek Girl's helmet came on the air shipment, but we needed to find the adult helmets.  Yes, we could ride without them, but, what kind of example are we setting, and did anyone notice I am a total klutz?

We thought they would be in one of the boxes marked "toys", but nope.  "Ornaments", no.  Finally, every box has been unpacked (unfortunately not put away yet), except the four boxes labeled living room books.  I open three boxes and they mostly have books (hooray, my cookbooks!).  I get to the last unopened box and I note that it's kind of light for having books.  And there they are, two helmets, the video camera, and miscellaneous toiletries.  Interesting interpretation of living room books.  At least it motivated me to finish unpacking.

No comments: