Thursday, May 14, 2009

So much to blog about...

...so little motivation.

Well, first I wasn't motivated because I would have to go down to the lounge to blog. Now, I have so much that I don't know where to start. The loud noises of the new apartment? The fact that my new kitchen is probably twice as big as my Zürich kitchen but has less storage space? Buying a used car and not having it start after the seller drives off (okay after new battery, at the mechanics right now for a check-up)? The beautiful azaleas, rhododendrons, and irises blooming?

How about some pictures of Little Geek Girl for now and hopefully I'll catch up soon.

Springtime is for pretty dresses:


LGG is happy to be reunited with her trains. Henry the tank engine's plastic face fell off as a result of the move, but that should be easily repaired with some Superglue.


My lovely Mother's Day painting.


Another pretty girl in a pretty dress.


We're having one of LGG's classmates who also lives in the building over for a playdate this afternoon, so I need to straighten up and resist the internet and the books.

2 comments:

TeacherSister said...

Blogerific! I am happy to see photos of a stateside LGG :-) Let us know if you need any pictures for those bare walls, we're trying to reduce our footprint here...

Jennifer Oliveira said...

I can't believe how tall she's getting!