Friday, September 26, 2008

Where in the world is ZDG?

I'm on the road again, this time heading to the States. At the moment (16:33 EDT on 26 Sep 2008), I'm liveblogging direct from the United RCC near gate C17 in Washington, D.C.'s Dulles International Airport. Very nice flight over, and amazingly, the customs/immigration circus here took less than 30 minutes -- it regularly takes 90+.

Now, I'm getting ready for the next leg of the journey. With luck, I'll be sleeping in our old town in Colorado in less than 8 hours. I'm spending the week there in an interesting bridge of old and new projects. My old boss has graciously invited me to a closeout meeting for the big project we worked on together, and after that, I go to a series of meetings related to the new project I'm directing.

And then home to what looks to be a busy fall: travel to a number of European and overseas places. Watch this space for updates to the game Where in the World is ZDG?

No comments: