Monday, May 5, 2008

A little peace

Ahhhhh....  LGG is back in school!

LGG is wonderful, but sometimes she just will not stop talking.  Fortunately the first week I had a break when ZDG watched her because I had a dentist appointment and then last week ZDG was home on May Day.  But now I am truly home alone.  

This morning I went for a walk in the woods listening to a German lesson on my iPod.  My plan was to go by the nearby Asian grocery on my way home.  It had a variety of stuff, but still no Asian grocery will ever be like 99 Ranch in California.  Oh well, it just means I have to visit multiple Asian grocery stores to get what I want, but what's new?

By the way, the weather is very lovely right now.  We sent LGG to school in just a fleece lined windbreaker.  It was probably more than she needed, but she does get cold.  Maybe it's time to put the hats, scarves, and gloves/mittens away.

2 comments:

MW said...

Just found your blog today. Maybe I should start a blog called Goobers in Zürich once we get there in September! I am enjoying a sneak peak into what to expect my year to be like. Thanks!

Zurich Mama Geek said...

You're welcome! The forums and newsgroups have a lot of useful information, but there's nothing like the nitty gritty details of daily life found in the expat blogs.