Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wood floors are nice, but...

How come every time I turn off the vacuum, I look around and see another hair or speck of dust that I missed?  Even if I try to psyche out the vacuum cleaner, something still turns up.  Wood floors are nice, but they sure do show dirt, crumbs, and my hair like you wouldn't believe.  Also LGG tends to eat crumbly things like crackers and bread sticks and that's just how the cookie crumbles.

The last couple of days I've tried to tire LGG out to help her fall asleep more easily, but I think she just misses her dad.  Tuesday afternoon we went to the zoo and yesterday we went to play and have dinner with the family of one of her kindergarten classmates.  Today after kindergarten we're going to head to the airport to "surprise" Zurich Daddy Geek.  Today's goal is to keep him awake as long as possible so he can adjust back to this time zone before he heads to Florida on Sunday.

No comments: